Spotted! : Mansion Barbershop + Deer Brown Coffee Taman Ratu

Friday, May 29, 2015

I can't stand seeing my bro's hair. -___-





Yeah, he's too lazy to go to barbershop everytime his hair on backside has already touched his collar. I see all of my boyfriend boy friends now have cut their hair into any trending hairstyle, whatever, call it : undercut, classic style, or the unique top knot (I've already seen two people with this hairstyle, cool!) and using pomade for the always wet and sleek look. Woo-hoo, as a girl, I like the trending hairstyles of 2015. I like seeing boys with neat casual outfits and nice hairstyles. *wink*

As a good sister, I told him to trim his soft and long hair, and accompany him to cut his hair into any trending hairstyle nowadays.

You're not wrong for reading the last word, I accompany him to barbershop.
Maybe you're thinking now, "What a girl would do in a barbershop? Just waiting and do nothing?"



Maybe, unless you know this place.



Mansion Yard
The name is Mansion Yard, I call it "The Gentlemen Shop" where gentlemen can get their new haircut and drink coffee at the same place. Located near the famous Koultura Coffee, Mansion Yard is located next to Star Wash Car Wash and across Bakmi Alok. It's a quite small place one story building, but looks cool from outside. The room inside is divided into two sections : barbershop (named "Mansion Barbershop" at the front, and cafe (Mansion's little brother, named "Deerbrown Coffee") at the rear.



Mansion Yard.


View from the place where I sat.


The barbershop.


The corner.


The most favorite spot to take some pictures.


Tee-hee, the spinning lamp cap.
Are you wondering why the cap is spinning, well... it's blown by the aircon LOL.



Snack time!
Little bit chit chat, snacking and taking pictures with my bro HAHAHAHA what a rare bro-sist moment we had! We ordered Lava Cake (Rp 22.000), little bit small but loved the taste, it would be great if they added a scoop of vanilla ice cream, perfect for the sunny day we had. For drinks we ordered the refreshing Cute Taro Latte and Famous Green Tea Latte (both priced : Regular - Rp 28.000 / Large - Rp 30.000).



Lava Cake. (Rp 22.000)


Deerbrown Coffee provides drinks (coffee and non-coffee) with price range Rp 19.000 - Rp 33.000, and snacks like churros and cakes Rp 11.000 -Rp 38.000.



Cute Taro Latte (Rp 28.000) + Famous Green Tea Latte (Rp 28.000)


Cut the hair!
Woo-hoo let's go to the main story of this post! So, Mansion Barbershop has the packages like : traditional shaving, hair coloring, half body massage, and hair wash. And for haircut they have 4 different packages :

  • CEO Cut : haircut, hairwash, long massage 5 minutes, hot towel, shoes shining, free pomade.
  • Manager Cut : haircut, hairwash, short massage 2 minutes, hot towel, free pomade.
  • Staff Cut : hair cut, free pomade
  • Kids Cut : hair cut, free pomade (for less than 12 years old)



Barbershop section.


My bro chose "Manager Cut" priced Rp 60.000. Look at his hair, long and puffy.


Started shaving.


Cut cut and cut.


Hair cutting kit.


Spray spray.


Took some random picture while waiting le bro.


I love their multi-function table! For washing my bro's hair, just turn 180 degrees, set the
chair, and wash the hair on the table.


Finally, my bro's hair was done!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




The result :
(MENDADAK) GANTENG.

Well, me and bro don't have any similarity on our faces.



Conclusion

  • Yeah, first time I saw their Instagram, I thought this place was just only for the boys, but I can have any snack time here.
  • The cafe's price is affordable and worth it, so happy to find place to enjoy flavored latte for only Rp 20.000-ish, the taste were good tho. :p
  • I wish the churros was available at our visit, they said the snack would be available about a week after our visit.
  • Hmm, I'm not the one that got my hair done by the barber, so I would tell my bro's opinion. My bro didn't have any idea what hairstyle would suit him, and the barber was really helpful, he was satisfied with the service. 



Self portrait here, don't say I'm fatter, it's my sweater. -__-


I could sit to wait and see how my bro's hair was being cut with sipping coffee and freely took cool pictures, saw his first popular hairstyle in 2015 was done by Mansion. In the end, my bro looks more rapi dan ganteng HAHAHAH, thanks Mansion!



Good coffee, great haircut!





Mansion Yard
Jl. Suryawijaya No. 8
Taman Ratu, West Jakarta

Hours: Mon-Sun 10.00 -22.00
T : +62 882 1056 0992

Wi-fi : YES
Credit Card : YES
Price Range: Rp 100.000 for two /
starts from Rp 40.000 for haircut
 Instagram

Also serving in :
Kelapa Gading




TWITTER @ARSubrata | INSTAGRAM : @ARSubrata

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Ubiiii sumpah muka adeknya beda jauh hahahahaha :D
    Anyway, bagus ya keliatannya service-nya. Kalo tempat gitu ada di kota aku kayaknya bakal jadi langganan adek aku juga deh haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya beda banget yah mukanya hahaha. :')
      mana ada yang nyangka kita kakak adek kalo mukanya begitu.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram