iEat at Markas Pool & Cafe Tanjung Duren

Sunday, December 21, 2014

What's up? I'm ending my short hiatus of blogging as this and last weeks were so hectic, it means more assignments, more stress, more acnes and zits on my face, puffier and darker eyes, less sleep and.... got myself a sore throat and coughing all day long hardly since last 2 weeks (even my tonsils bleeded because I coughed too hard LOL). I didn't really eat clean so I'm still coughing hard although all of my medicines I took had finished, still need to go to doctor once more lah.

So, keep your health as nowadays the weather is unpredictable (as usual) in Jakarta, don't be like me and most of my classmates, we're now collapse :').

That's some short story why I didn't blog for a while.

Remember I posted a food review post about eating in Hog's Breath? I met new people from blogosphere again. One of them, Viona, invited me and Ci' Wibi to join OpenRice Indonesia's gathering. Sounds interesting, it means meet new people again, why not? ;)


Markas 
I knew this place since I was in high school, it's located very near from my high school I attended. Markas is very known as the billiard venue, and sometimes me and friends went to (ex) Stroberi Cafe which used to located below Markas. And now, Markas relaunched with new concept and more space (they now use the first storey too) as one stop entertainment for everyone.


Markas.

Christmas is coming!

Take a look at this cozy bar outside.


Located in Tanjung Duren, there are a lot services and entertainment for you. There are Mbrio Beer House, Garazh Family Karaoke, Dragonfly Reflexology and iEat. The venue was held in iEat, it's a food court located in first floor which uses electronic payment. First time you come to eat, you will use some electronic voucher card that you can get in the booth near the door.


iEat.

So many food stalls inside, the dining space is so spacious but I didn't take the photo.


The foods
Here are some menu served for us from food stalls inside iEat. Just take a deep breath and ready to scroll down the blog, as the foods served for us were so many.


From "Sushi Love Bento" Stall 
Spicy Ramen (Rp 35.000)
Named "Spicy Ramen", but for me this is not too spicy. I love the broth, so mild and not too milky, the spiciness level at that time made the broth perfect for me. It worths for paying Rp 35.000 to get this tasty ramen.


Spicy Ramen. (Rp 35.000)


Crunchy Dragon Ball (Rp 25.000)
Look at that face, tee-hee. I'm a crunchy sushi lover, so I made this one as my favorite. Served in 8 slices, with prawns inside and sesame seeds.



Crunchy Dragon Ball. (Rp 25.000)


Salmon Melted (Regular - Rp 20.000 / Large - Rp 35.000) 
Love this one too! Kinda recommend you to try this one. The salmon slices kinda big with nice texture and served with some tempting melts on top.


Salmon Melted (Regular - Rp 20.000 / Large - Rp 35.000)


Chicken Floss (Rp 30.000)
I'm not a floss lover but it was okay for me, as you can see on the picture below they gave less floss on the sushi. But the feeling inside the sushi were given generously.


Chicken Floss. (Rp 35.000)


Caterpillar Roll (Regular - Rp 25.000 / Large - Rp 35.000)
Made like caterpilllar, this one was really cute. The feelings inside this sushi were scrambled egg and nori, for those of you who love fusion sushi, try this one, caterpillar roll served with avocado on top.


Caterpillar Roll (Regular - Rp 25.000 / Large - Rp 35.000)


The bonus one for us, assorted sushi in plate!


From "Traza" Stall 
Nasi Goreng Cakalang (Rp 29.000)
The rice were little bit drier than I expected at the first time I tried, but it tasted good.


Nasi Goreng Cakalang. (Rp 29.000)



Chicken Wing Spicy Lemongrass (Rp 30.000)
Who doesn't love chicken wing? Me likey!!!! Served in 6 pieces, this menu was one of my favorite at that night. Cooked nicely, juicy and the skin was crispy.


Chicken Wing Spicy Lemongrass.


From "Pizza Pazzo" Stall
Pizza Quatro (Rp 99.000)
Served in 8 slices, this square pizza came with arious toppings such as meats, sausage, bellpepper, and mozarella cheese. The typical of this pizza is like American Pizza, the bread is thicker than Italian Pizza. I also recommend this one, nice for sharing.

Pizza Quatro (Rp 99.000)


Pake Nero (Rp 33.000)
At the first time I don't have any idea what it was LOL. It's a bread with various toppings, and the most catchy one of this menu is the buns which sliced not too thin but not too thick, but black colored. The color comes from the use of bamboo charcoal, which has many benefits for health such as anti aging, detoxification and many else. The toppings were so-so for me, but hey, the buns were soft. Just let yourself try this unique and healthy food. ;)



Pake Nero. (Rp 33.000)


Nero Lasagna (Rp 55.000)
Hmmm.... I thought at the first time this was just an ordinary lasagna. But when I sliced it, I got surprised, as the lasagna was also black colored like Pake Nero! Nothing but the lasagna was good enough for me.


Nero Lasagna. (Rp 55.000)


From "Kopitime" Stall
Sapi Lada Hitam (Rp 50.000)
Okay.... what's next? Sapi Lada Hitam, the one that should be ordered when me and family are having a lunch in Chinese restaurant LOL. This one tasted good for me, and easy to chew. *munch munch*

Sapi Lada Hitam. (Rp 50.000)


Nasi Lemak Komplit (Rp 35.000)
All in one! Here's the Nasi Lemak, served with balado egg, fried chicken, scrambled egg, anchovy, some chips and sambal. Tasted the rice, but in my opinion the coconut milk wasn't added too much, so it felt like eating a regular rice.


Nasi Lemak Komplit. (Rp 35.000)


Roti Bakar Nutella Keju (Rp 27.000)
Roti Bakar = I like it, Nutella = one of the superb things in my life, how about Roti Bakar Nutella? ME LIKEY! Yeay, this one was heaven, really suits to my favorite typical of toast! Cheese lover, brace yourself of the generous cheddar cheese they will give.


Roti Bakar Nutella Keju. (Rp 27.000)


Strawberry Smoothies
The dinner was closed with strawberry smoothies, tasted light and creamy. I don't know which stall sells this one in iEat but some of friends there said you can get it from the bar outside the iEat (in the third photo of this post).


Strawberry Smoothies.


Conclusion
So many variants of food served at that night I like, and I love the ambience inside iEat, so cozy and kinda homey for me. Hungry? Just go to iEat, you can get many variants of food, sit and enjoy them in nice indoor room, and perhaps you can get yourself relaxing massage at Dragonfly Reflexology, or having good time with friends in Mbrio Beer House, or maybe karaoke-ing together with full stomack in Garazh Family Karaoke after finished all of those good and affordable foods in iEat, LOL. :p



Eat!


The last but not the least, thank you OpenRice Indonesia for the opportunity of joining the foodie gathering, and thank you for the good people I met there at that time, so lucky to know you all. :)




iEat at Markas Pool & Cafe
Jl. Tanjung Duren Barat 3 No. 1
Tanjung Duren, West Jakarta

T : +62 21 2920 087
Hours: Mon - Sun 10.00 - 22.00

Wi-fi : YES
Credit Card : YES
Price Range: Rp 25.000 - Rp 100.000
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram




TWITTER @ARSubrata | INSTAGRAM : @ARSubrata

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. kok markas jadi bagusss yah bi~~~ dulu kan suram2 gitu, bau rokok, remang2~~ hahaha.. trus strawberry cafe skrng udah gak ada apa pindah tempat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. banget ci... malah jadi bagus dan classy gitu sekarang. dulu sih sampe serem kalo liat markas hahaha. strawberry cafe pindah tempat gitu, di sederetan pasar kopro, tempatnya juga jadi bagus dan cantik gitu haha.

      Delete
  2. Keren reviewnya! Kalo billiard venuenya masih open atau udah closed yah? 😥

    ReplyDelete
  3. untuk yang cinta markas, semuanya tolong donk untuk bener bener di sampaikan ke markas, kasian pengunjung, masa parkiran samping ga bisa buat kita kita. to blogger, keep up the good review and always give us the latest n cool writings, GBU

    ReplyDelete
  4. harusnya markas juga memperhatikan kerapian disamping lokasi tsb, pengunjung koq jadi ga bisa parkir disamping gedung eh malah mobil - mobil pick up tua rombeng yg ada disitu, coba markas lihat dan benar benar memperhatikan pengunjung, masa tempat udah bagus & oke ky gitu dicemari sm mereka. liat donk di tempat tempat lain, ga ada tuh yg namanya tempat hiburan + resto gaul disampingnya ada mobil mobil pick up rombeng, ganggu kenyamanan pengunjung, ganggu keindahan markas itu sendiri, masa pengunjung jd ngalah parkirnya !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram