Thank You

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Losing you is the biggest thing that I’ve never expected, but it’s become reality. The biggest question is : Why do people change? I’m losing something of my life. From years ago after I met you, I don’t want a single day flies very fast and the evening comes, because I don’t know when we’ll meet again. I used to wait every single time of holiday every month, just to meet you for few hours.

Thank you so much, for being the sweetest part of my life. Thank you for coming to my life 2 years and a half ago. I still remember your last messages. And the one I very remember that you sent last text message to me :

Take care of your life. I love you.


Take care of your life too.

See you next time. Thank you very much, K.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram